Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here's what I have been up to!!

First off, this is a layout of my daughter and her really good friend. They are feeding the chickens at her friend's house. We are very sad that our good friend and family will be moving away soon! We will really miss them!

This next one was taken in Chicago, we went there to celebrate Sarah's 8th birthday and had lunch at their cafe...it was a fantastic day!! Sarah's doll even got her ears pierced!
Here we are apple picking with our favorite Aunt Nettie...the kids love when she visits us...I do too!


This is my latest entry over at Sketch Inspiration. They have weekly sketches I have been participating in...with great prizes...see my next layout!!!!



This is also from a Sketch Inspiration sketch...I won 1st prize for this layout and get a really great prize from Tidbitz in Time!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on that first prize win!!! That lo is awesome!!! I'm loving it here. The pics of the girls feeding the chickens warm my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Sue!! Congrats on the win!!

    ReplyDelete